Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Decent first point

Decent first point

Only 39 to go
    Am liking the Granit boy

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Only 39 to go
    Am liking the Granit boy
    Yes. A nasty pair of opening fixtures; it could have been even worse.

How do you feel about AW, c? I'm afraid I rather feel that the hysteria has now reached such a pitch as to preclude the possibility of rebuilding a relationship, whatever happens, and that for his own sake, he should call it a day

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes. A nasty pair of opening fixtures; it could have been even worse.

How do you feel about AW, c? I'm afraid I rather feel that the hysteria has now reached such a pitch as to preclude the possibility of rebuilding a relationship, whatever happens, and that for his own sake, he should call it a day
    Contract up next June old boy, surely the time has come for him to agree to walk off into the Alsacian sunset with a modicum of dignity.

Gazidis and his board chums can press the button and launch Project Wenger’s Successor.

Hmmm.I feel almost every word he says is true but he is taking a one man stance in the fight against the transfer fee madness.A fight he must surely lose.It's like 1976 imo, there is a revolution in the air

Hmmm.I feel almost every word he says is true but he is taking a one man stance in the fight against the transfer fee madness.A fight he must surely lose.It's like 1976 imo, there is a revolution in the air
    He is clearly speaking perfectly reasonable common sense, but the narrative has been written, so no one listens.

****ers.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Contract up next June old boy, surely the time has come for him to agree to walk off into the Alsacian sunset with a modicum of dignity.

Gazidis and his board chums can press the button and launch Project Wenger’s Successor.
    I'll tell you one thing for sure, sw. If I'd come to the end of a career during which I'd earned the thick end of £50 mill, I wouldn't be retiring to Alsace.

revolution in the air
    Impossible to read that in anything other than Dylan's voice in Tangled Up In Blue. With which you've now earwormed me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'll tell you one thing for sure, sw. If I'd come to the end of a career during which I'd earned the thick end of £50 mill, I wouldn't be retiring to Alsace.
    My sis has finally sold her place there and has moved into a serviced apartment in Basel. To be fair, it was very pretty in summer, but the food is ****, the people are **** ugly, everyone hibernates in winter and it's all a bit German.

Someone, a while back, played me Mily Cirus's version of Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go.I haven't forgiven them.

Only 39 to go
    Am liking the Granit boy
    40 points isn't going to secure the 4th placed :trophy:, TheC.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.