Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So it's approaching that time of the year when we tell Arsenal who they should sign

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Szczesny will probably come back in any case.
    Very true - keep forgetting about him

I think the director of football search is real and his comments this morning lead me to believe he'll never work with one. I can see him leaving tbh.
    Yes I've just seen him on SSN, quite rattled almost. Certainly fighting talk.

I have been told by the proverbial people who know people that it is either Ivan or Arsene this summer. Very good chance this is of course utter *******s but would be very interesting if true.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I have been told by the proverbial people who know people that it is either Ivan or Arsene this summer. Very good chance this is of course utter *******s but would be very interesting if true.
    Does seem that way, with Ivan wanting a DoF and Arsene basically saying get ****ed. I imagine both are sending emails to Kroenke daily trying to get him on side, oblivious to the fact he reported their email addresses as spam and they now go straight to the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Makes sense though, doesn't it. Kick Wenger upstairs and we get a new manager, making IG footballistically superfluous, the proverbial deadwood, if you will.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Does seem that way, with Ivan wanting a DoF and Arsene basically saying get ****ed. I imagine both are sending emails to Kroenke daily trying to get him on side, oblivious to the fact he reported their email addresses as spam and they now go straight to the trash.
    looooooooool.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Makes sense though, doesn't it. Kick Wenger upstairs and we get a new manager, making IG footballistically superfluous, the proverbial deadwood, if you will.
    Except that Wenger will want to be a manager not a DoF
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Trabelsi as cover for Ox - sell Hector
    Konchesky on left - Gibbs = Ham Roll
    Mexes at centre half...
    Djemba Djemba in the middle with Jacka
    And that lad from Monaco...he looks a bit useful...Thierry Henry...apparently called Unree

Can't have the Portuguese kid...Ronaldo???! Seen to many of these kids fail...proper ham roll him...united can have him