Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Hang abouts! If we win our two games in hand on Liverpool we're back in the top four

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    All the rage in Ireland now.

Poofs, avocado and Gin. Quite the heady mix.
    And what, pray, does the Church have to say about these pooves and their unnatural practices?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    So what you're saying is that Sir C and I (both of whom are in marriages without children) might as well be homos?
    His suggestion that we factor in baboons is not very helpful given that is how the very bad Aids began in the first place.

POTY young man, I congratulate you. A succinct summation of events given without hyperbole nor bias.

Post of the Year?

It's only April.

His suggestion that we factor in baboons is not very helpful given that is how the very bad Aids began in the first place.
    Be that as it may, sw, any man prepared to try and fùck a baboon has my sincere admiration. Vicious things they are. With bloody great teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Do you suppose he can touch his own skinless pecker with the tip of his nose?
    You are Ken Livingstone and I claim my five pounds.

Yes. Like all the best musicals, you sort of don't notice it's a musical. I feel like this about Oliver! also.
    Good call. Phil Collins was in that, I think. Maybe on the stage.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    And what, pray, does the Church have to say about these pooves and their unnatural practices?
    Well I have not spoken directly with clergy on this issue but I suspect they are not fully on board given that the whole man on man or man on boy thing goes against all the teachings of the Bible and as such the catholic church.

I suspect chicks on chicks is cool as long as they are not the stereotypical lezzer munters.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Hardly anybody thinks of it that way though, as for 99% of the planet, throughout history, achieving mediocrity represents a triumph.
    Well, seeing as most people celebrate their birthdays, just staying alive must be widely seen as some kind of triumph. And surely the person of unlimited ambition is never satisfied, or happy, while the simple chap who says "fùckit, this'll do" can enjoy life in the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Post of the Year?

It's only April.
    Judge him in May.

Isn't it, though? I'm very pleasantly surprised by how good Jack Whitehall is, I must admit. Well first I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't feel my usual strong urge to strike him and then was impressed by his acting.
    In the few episodes of Fresh Meat I saw he was good but basically playing himself. Cracking cast around him - even Yara Greyjoy is good