Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm not really sure if Gina Miller et al will regard their Supreme Court thing as

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm assuming Nicola Sturgeon has threatened a second independence referendum by now? It's her default response to pretty much everything, after all.
    It didn't take long.

"Nicola Sturgeon said after the Supreme Court ruling that it was becoming “ever clearer” that Scotland must have a new independence referendum"

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Did you see yer man from Aslan on thon Late Late Show?

I must say, I'm a sucker for his voice. He looked relatively healthy, as well.
    I am aware he was on but as a general rule I don't watch the show.

He's not well C, in fact the poor man is ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I am aware he was on but as a general rule I don't watch the show.

He's not well C, in fact the poor man is ****ed.
    Found the aul' skag a little too moreish for his own good, I understand

ffs, that didn't take her long...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Found the aul' skag a little too moreish for his own good, I understand
    I am unsure if there is a direct link between his drug exploits and his very rare illness however one can perhaps say his lifestyle may not have helped.

I went for an old health check-up recently, a male MOT if you will, as I approach 50. The doctor was very impressed and commented how I had the blood pressure and lungs of a chap of 20.

She was stunningly attractive, early 30s as I discovered, so when the opportunity came and she offered to feel my balls well it was simply too good to be true. I even took my socks off incase one thing led to another.

And I got a free scone.

I am unsure if there is a direct link between his drug exploits and his very rare illness however one can perhaps say his lifestyle may not have helped.

I went for an old health check-up recently, a male MOT if you will, as I approach 50. The doctor was very impressed and commented how I had the blood pressure and lungs of a chap of 20.

She was stunningly attractive, early 30s as I discovered, so when the opportunity came and she offered to feel my balls well it was simply too good to be true. I even took my socks off incase one thing led to another.

And I got a free scone.
    Did she have a good feel around up your bumhole, sw?

Did she have a good feel around up your bumhole, sw?
    No, I am younger than you remember.

It was explained to me that such anal checks only really come into play once one passes 50. So there you are one day in July perfectly fine, next day riddled.

Odd I thought.

No, I am younger than you remember.

It was explained to me that such anal checks only really come into play once one passes 50. So there you are one day in July perfectly fine, next day riddled.

Odd I thought.
    I was told it was 40. It was definitely at 40 that a doctor pushed a wardrobe up my bottom.

Never again, sw. Never again. I'd prefer the bad cance.

I was told it was 40. It was definitely at 40 that a doctor pushed a wardrobe up my bottom.

Never again, sw. Never again. I'd prefer the bad cance.
    I certainly got a note from them saying that. Well they didn't say 'Come in and we'll finger you, but that was certainly what they meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I certainly got a note from them saying that. Well they didn't say 'Come in and we'll finger you, but that was certainly what they meant.
    Given your somewhat unfortunate past in this respect it is perhaps more understandable.

Sir C was simply duped and violated. Probably wasn't even a doctor, cleaner is my guess.

"According to the ACS, men should explore the risks and benefits of the PSA test starting at age 50 if they are at average risk of prostate cancer and have at least a 10-year life expectancy, at age 45 if they are at high risk and at age 40 if they are at very high risk (those with several first-degree relatives who had ..."