Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: London Predictions. Wood Green and Tottenham will be the next

London Predictions. Wood Green and Tottenham will be the next

2 areas of London to have all the scum pushed out and then will suddenly become unaffordable.

ITK.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    2 areas of London to have all the scum pushed out and then will suddenly become unaffordable.

ITK.
    With regards to urban regeneration you would need to be a fúcking magician to turn Wood Green into a desirable area.

Calling it a shíthouse is not fair on shíthouses.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    With regards to urban regeneration you would need to be a fúcking magician to turn Wood Green into a desirable area.

it's getting worse.
    Even Marks and Spencer has buggered off.

But strangely they have a Hawes and Curtis outlet shop.

There are spending big monies to fix it up.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

They did it with Dalston. And Hackney.

9 or 10 years ago the glw was nagging me to buy a flat in Dalston as an investment. I told her she was a maniac and that no sensible human being would buy a packet of fags in Dalston, never mind property.

I am a thick ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

9 or 10 years ago the glw was nagging me to buy a flat in Dalston as an investment. I told her she was a maniac and that no sensible human being would buy a packet of fags in Dalston, never mind property.

I am a thick ****.
    I grew up in Angel. I just went back there the other weekend for the first time in a while.
    It's crap. but not in a ****hole way. Alright if you want a drink or eat but not much else. Chapel Market is nearly dead. doesn't even really reach Manzies Pie and Mash shop these days.

Finsbury park (not the bit where the station is) has changed a lot. everyone on their bicycles.

I am a thick ****.
    I remember how we used to laugh nervously about the sheer awfulness of it as we drove to and from the Arsenal?

Mind you, Wood Green? Tottenham? What next? Edmonton? Enfield?

I am a thick ****.
    I bought at the perfect time in Brixton.....unfortunately, I got divorced at exactly the wrong time

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I remember how we used to laugh nervously about the sheer awfulness of it as we drove to and from the Arsenal?

I can tell if a property is going to be in Edmonton just by the price. I am sure this won't last much longer.
    Or Turkey Street. There are so many places near this Turkey Street.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

The Cray Valley?

I am a thick ****.
    Dalston has relative proximity to Old Street / Shoreditch so it was a natural spread, almost like a disease of hipsterism.

Wood Green has Turnpike Lane in one direction and Tottenham another. It is geogrpahically akin to a shít sandwich where both bits of bread are also shít.