Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So Morgan Freeman has apologised for sexual misconduct

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Okay so two things:

1. What about necks...some women have pleasing necks. Is that now off limits for me? A really good neck is a good turn on for me.

2. What about when I’m dancing in the club and the girl rubs her thigh on my co ck to gauge my size...can I call harassment on that and take to Twitter in incandescent rage?
    1. Staring at someone in a leering fashion, be it at her neck, leg, tit or earhole, is likely to make her uncomfortable and so is just bad manners. I don't really see how this is some sort of radical point.

2. If a girl rubs your cóck and that makes you feel harassed and enraged, by all means react accordingly, but I'm guessing it won't, so why would you make a fuss about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    1. Staring at someone in a leering fashion, be it at her neck, leg, tit or earhole, is likely to make her uncomfortable and so is just bad manners. I don't really see how this is some sort of radical point.

2. If a girl rubs your cóck and that makes you feel harassed and enraged, by all means react accordingly, but I'm guessing it won't, so why would you make a fuss about it?
    No, your first point essentially describes how I ended up with my wife and your second details said wife's ongoing attempts to ensure I don't have any more money hidden away somewhere
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."