Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Europa League Ticket Prices...will these be reduced?

Europa League Ticket Prices...will these be reduced?

Still remember when we got dumped into the UEFA Cup and I could get tickets for £7.50

Granted that was +15 years ago but still...surely not going to charge plus £50 to watch the 2nd string play some Mickey Mouse team from some country I never heard of imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Still remember when we got dumped into the UEFA Cup and I could get tickets for £7.50

Granted that was +15 years ago but still...surely not going to charge plus £50 to watch the 2nd string play some Mickey Mouse team from some country I never heard of imo
    Liverpool are going to lose, imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Nope - Not a chance. The best we can hope for is a draw but Boro have been hopeless, even at home.

Maybe Agent Callum Chambers can help us out, but don't count on it.

Would rather not be in Europe at all but no way that we can force ourselves into 6th/7th, sadly.

I traded out of my Top 4 bets before the Stoke game so no liabilities...just pure profit if we do it but I got that sinking feeling now...Liverpool played West Ham with a certain cut and thrust and freshness that just makes me think they'll put 3 or 4 past boro.

Will still hope for a result but won't get upset.

Quite warming to the idea of the Europa....good opportunity for a trophy imo and a trip that Monaco for the Super Cup

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Not sure if Toulouse are in it
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar