Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Plans?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I was last in Budapest in 1983. It was really pretty, even under the circumstances of the time. Plus a man sold me some sausage in the street. The best street sausage I've ever had. (I hadn't eaten for 24 hours.)
    Went there a couple of years ago. Lovely place imo. Terrible food, of course, but great wine. Very fond of it.

Also, their Prime Minister is a sound sort of a fellow.

Glw's family visiting until Saturday. Tomorrow I will arise at 4:30 to get my 3kg pork shoulder on the smoker
    Do you still use your oven?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Best go easy on the vin de Bordeaux tonight then, old chap.
    Have you suffered a blow to the head? Tonight is the start of a bank holiday weekend; I shall indulge until I fall.

The alrm clock will drag me rudely into an inferno of pounding head and sweating tomorrow, then an hour's work on the barbecue and a 5 mile run will put all to rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    10 Characters.

No Arsenal again
    Build a log cabin in the place formerly occupied by shed.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Do you still use your oven?
    Before I got this beast I read people saying that they don't used their ovens indoors any more and scoffed, but I can almost see their point now.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Build a log cabin in the place formerly occupied by shed.
    Then put all the **** that came out of the shed and put it in the log cabin?

Have you suffered a blow to the head? Tonight is the start of a bank holiday weekend; I shall indulge until I fall.

The alrm clock will drag me rudely into an inferno of pounding head and sweating tomorrow, then an hour's work on the barbecue and a 5 mile run will put all to rights.
    Still, it's preferable to the old days, when you'd have been on it until 4am and had to start smoking your pork shoulder while twitching.

Before I got this beast I read people saying that they don't used their ovens indoors any more and scoffed, but I can almost see their point now.
    I shudder to think what your emissions are like.

Is it anything like Vienna?
    I was sold an amazing sausage in a box with some chips in Vienna
    It's like all central European capitals, really. They all look the samew to me.

Then put all the **** that came out of the shed and put it in the log cabin?
    that's all in the skip. Exercise bike, x trainer and inflatable spa. Mid-life crisis or what?