Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If you're including me, as I suspect you are, as someone who 'hates England' you are being deliberately mendacious and I am due an apology.

I'll wait.

Of course! I'm terribly sorry for the misunderstanding. Please forgive me for not specifying unambiguously that it was the England football team I was referring to, and not the country itself.

Further, if my memory has failed me and you were not actually one of those calling for the failure of the football team than I apologise for that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Of course! I'm terribly sorry for the misunderstanding. Please forgive me for not specifying unambiguously that it was the England football team I was referring to, and not the country itself.

Further, if my memory has failed me and you were not actually one of those calling for the failure of the football team than I apologise for that as well.
    Both apologies graciously offered and accepted. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Both apologies graciously offered and accepted. Thank you.
    Except that you did make it quite clear you were desperate for England to lose. You must relinquish at least one of the apologies. You are, I believe, first and foremost a gentleman c?