Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Looks like May's having to cave on the amendments to the trade bill.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Hang on. You cant say one side were all over the place and the other knew what they were doing. People who voted remain would have done so for many different reasons and some of them, me included, would have done so despite having severe reservations about the EU. I wavered on my way to the polling station (mostly ****ing Ash's fault).

Whatever your view on the EU I think it is very, very difficult to defend the results of free movement over the last 15 years. Nobody imagined the sheer volume of young people who would migrate from Poland. THink about that long term- the best and brightest of their young people leaving the country. You end up with a perpetuallyimpoverished, top heavy population in parts of eastern europe and overcrowded and underfunded capitals in the UK, Germany, even Ireland. It is not sustainable and creates a fresh underclass in the economic centres of the EU.

Whatever way you cut that, it isnt working.
    What did you imagine would happen if all your sort voluntarily cut your own bollócks off, P?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    What did you imagine would happen if all your sort voluntarily cut your own bollócks off, P?
    I thought the point was that 'my sort' never had any *******s to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I thought the point was that 'my sort' never had any *******s to begin with?
    That's the thing, isn't it; you used to
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    That's the thing, isn't it; you used to
    Oh, when was that?