Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Hmmm. Hard to know where to start with the irony of The Guardian publishing a piece

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Prostitutes seem to have pricked your interest b
    But surely their job is to interest my prick?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    But surely their job is to interest my prick?
    They will have been paid by the time it gets to that stage... and if it doesn't interest your prick then I guess you shouldn't have gone there in the first place... you dirty man b
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

It could easily have been a mistake. Chap gets wildly pissed, forgets he walked to the pub rather than took his bike, clambers onto someone else's bike in error, wakes up and everyone's calling him a bike thief.

All too easily done, sw.
    Is that why the Welsh are called sheep shaggers? It was just a mistake after a boozy night out

To be fair, there’s probably tiny corpses buried in most gardens in rural Ireland.
    Mostly from the potato famine, I expect.

I watched the 'Victoria' on that last night. Now, as much as you will doubtless blame the 'feckless' irish people for it, it really was very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

I watched the 'Victoria' on that last night. Now, as much as you will doubtless blame the 'feckless' irish people for it, it really was very sad.
    God sent the blight, was the english that sent the famine.

THey call it the hunger. Its only a famine when there isn't any food.

'They' being Irish Americans, obviously. The most Irish of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Monoculture, innit.

Also, large numbers of people starved to death on a tiny island where you're never very far from the sea. This tells you what you need to know about the adventurous palate of the average Irish

Monoculture, innit.

Also, large numbers of people starved to death on a tiny island where you're never very far from the sea. This tells you what you need to know about the adventurous palate of the average Irish
    They also starved to death in a country awash with food which tells you all you need to know about British rule.

Interestingly, the corn that Peel imported was so alien to the tenant farmer Irish that they didnt know how to cook it and their stomachs couldn't cope with it. Weakened by hunger and desease, it actually killed quite a few of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    They also starved to death in a country awash with food which tells you all you need to know about British rule.

Interestingly, the corn that Peel imported was so alien to the tenant farmer Irish that they didnt know how to cook it and their stomachs couldn't cope with it. Weakened by hunger and desease, it actually killed quite a few of them.
    Yes, but the fact is that corn was imported in an effort to relieve the problem. This was emphatically not the act of genocide it is painted as by provos. It was a monumental failure in terms of logistics, communications and imagination, but it was not a consequence of malign intent.

homocidal?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    homocidal?
    Not at the moment, but if my PC doesn't start working properly soon i could be