Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I see there's one of those 'The Universe is Really Big' videos doing the rounds on

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I was a far more spritual creature when I was younger ganp. I would have out of the body experiences which I now believe may have been nothing more than lucid dreams.

I would also have exhilerating flying dreams in which I could propel myself to the stratosphere before gravity would lose pateince and I would turn round and hurtle earthwards at incredible velocity.

And I would often hear music that was multi-layered and fantastic, mutli-dimensional even and though I was listening to it I was also actually creating it in my mind.

None of these things happen anymore and I miss them but there was a darker side I do not miss. I would occasionally feel myself visited by a force that was unimaginably and pungently evil such that I would I was about to forfeit my very soul - how one might feel if one drifted too close to a black hole.

The terror that gripped me would grow exponentially so that it could only last a couple of seconds before I would wake and andI would be quite shaken for a couple of days. It felt to me that Satan himself had gazed on me. I still tremble slightly remembering it.

As the memories fade I begin to think it was all inside my own nut and to be honest, a whole years worth of flying like a god isn't worth a single second in the company of The Devil.
    Are you sure though? They say the Devil has the best choons, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Are you sure though? They say the Devil has the best choons, after all.
    No mate, that's just an old music aphorism. I really cannot articulate sufficiently how terrifying that spirit is. The abiding sense I was always left with was its enormous, immeasurable power.

Hold me Ash, for I am afraid again.

No mate, that's just an old music aphorism. I really cannot articulate sufficiently how terrifying that spirit is. The abiding sense I was always left with was its enormous, immeasurable power.

Hold me Ash, for I am afraid again.
    Exactly. I've glimpsed that a couple of times, and it is absolutely terrifying. Now imagine the inverse. You know how powerful and dark and scary and evil that felt? Imagine that as a positive pure love feeling. For hours on end.

But I've only seen that twice in the "I'm really the Devil - only kidding, just testing, lad, well done, you passed" kinda way.

But those two glances are all I need thank you very much.

I don't believe in satan or whatever. I just believe in God and know that He can take the right piss if He wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    But I've only seen that twice in the "I'm really the Devil - only kidding, just testing, lad, well done, you passed" kinda way.
    But those two glances are all I need thank you very much.
    Well I may well source some of this ketamin of which you speak and take a peek.*

*but it don't make you my shaman right - you old fraud!

Well I may well source some of this ketamin of which you speak and take a peek.*

*but it don't make you my shaman right - you old fraud!
    Oh, it is good. If you wanna pm me an address, I'm sure I could talk one of my hardcore raver mates into sending you a little line gratis. Might take up to a month, though.