Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: So, AWIMB, Celebrity Dead Pool. Who's your money on next in celeb-deadly 2016?

The Jorge
    No, we'll be celebrating the end of the monarchy, which will be within six months of gene-puddle swimmer Charles taking charge

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    In that case Barry Nelson, Died: April 7, 2007 would be your man

First proper Bond
    The name's Bond, Barry Bond

he must of used up a few of his lives by now.

especially when he tried to encourage trigger-happy Raoul Moat to go fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    No, we'll be celebrating the end of the monarchy, which will be within six months of gene-puddle swimmer Charles taking charge
    You're trying too hard, j. The effort is visible. More subtlety is required.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I very much doubt anyone I know would accept such a score.
    Look, if HMQ telephoned Hereford and said, "One is displeased by Mr Stewart's later albums covering lounge singer favourites. Kindly make him gone immediately." SAS aren't going to go, "Erm, actually we quite like 'Sailing', so, no, try the Paras", are they?

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Ah. I'm happy he's still going about. I did "Sailing" in the bath just the other morning.
    I recently heard Sir C singing along to Maggie May. Clearly Rod is in the air at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Look, if HMQ telephoned Hereford and said, "One is displeased by Mr Stewart's later albums covering lounge singer favourites. Kindly make him gone immediately." SAS aren't going to go, "Erm, actually we quite like 'Sailing', so, no, try the Paras", are they?
    His 2013 album Time was very excellent.

Maggie May
    Murdered by Sir C
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    His 2013 album Time was very excellent.
    That won't wash with HMQ, c. Once a popular entertainer has disappointed her, she is ruthless and relentless. She WILL have her revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've been giving it some thought and I reckon Sean Connery must be due.
    Have you seen this B
    http://www.deathlist.net/