Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Xhaka is going to be tremendous imo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He is a simply a beautiful beautiful footballer with a lovely nasty streak, who is increasing in influence with each game. First player in the ref's face at every incident now Even though Jon Moss must have been dying to go for the hat-trick he stood up for his team. He is 24 years old - 24
    Superb tackle by Mustafi last night- free kick

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Superb tackle by Mustafi last night- free kick
    Can see why he gave it - front on as it was, but technically the big German did everything right. Foot on the floor, in control, perfect. I must admit I saw Mustafi on the team sheet and thought in a back three he might let it go to his head and start storming down the pitch but thought he had a superb game.

Mike Dean on Saturday though - **** it

Can see why he gave it - front on as it was, but technically the big German did everything right. Foot on the floor, in control, perfect. I must admit I saw Mustafi on the team sheet and thought in a back three he might let it go to his head and start storming down the pitch but thought he had a superb game.

Stoke- doesn't really matter who the ref is

Maybe he'll make some of his characteristically bad decisions in our favour. These things even out in the end, after all.