Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Any advice on oven repairs?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The oven is a little bit short, though hopefully not completely forked yet. I fear this may be seen by my GLF as absolute and final proof of requiring a whole new kitchen, the inconvenience of which is not appealing.

Presumably there are folk who repair ovens. And presumably finding a fair and reasonable one amongst all the Aaaadvark Oven Repairs sharks is quite a challenge.

Any advice?
    In this most fundamental of issues, "Get a kebab" is the long-established customary AWIMB advice, I think.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    In this most fundamental of issues, "Get a kebab" is the long-established customary AWIMB advice, I think.
    I almost suggested that last night. We eventually managed to get some heat cranked up on one of the settings so I could have my pie. She'd already given up and had some soup before then.

I ordered a kebab from the usual place on the Holloway Road coming home from the match the other week and they gave me what was essentially a kebab kit - with a box of meat, box of salad and a bag of bread bits. Well weird, it was. Had to get home before I could eat it.