Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Reduced drinking update

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Fret not over the little lassie.She'll be grand,you are heavily insured are you not?
    Well, yes, and it's a conversation that we have had. The problem is that she contends that she likes me and would rather I was around.

Odd bird, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well, yes, and it's a conversation that we have had. The problem is that she contends that she likes me and would rather I was around.

Odd bird, I know.
    Yes. But won't you be terribly bored?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. But won't you be terribly bored?
    Look, if you'd rather I simply topped myself, why not just come out with it?

Odd bird, I know.
    Perhaps she should lay off the sauce?

Look, if you'd rather I simply topped myself, why not just come out with it?
    Not at all. I'm just anticipating a similar conversation of my own down the line and projecting.

Does anyone really want to be stuck with a sober me in their dotage? I can't believe so. I'd be a fücking massive pain in the arse wandering around, bored out of my tiny mind and wishing I could have a cocking drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Perhaps she should lay off the sauce?
    Hmmm. Or... get fired in more so they hit the finish line around the same time? The least she could do imo.

Not at all. I'm just anticipating a similar conversation of my own down the line and projecting.

Does anyone really want to be stuck with a sober me in their dotage? I can't believe so. I'd be a fücking massive pain in the arse wandering around wishing I could have a cocking drink.
    It's seriously not hard. It's just a question of breaking the habit, I think.

Hmmm. Or... get fired in more so they hit the finish line around the same time? The least she could do imo.
    gpwm b. It would only be fair

Birds last longer, though. Plus she's 11 years behind. So basically I'd be asking her to kill herself 20 years before she's due to go. Which seems a lot to ask.

It's seriously not hard. It's just a question of breaking the habit, I think.
    Oh, I don't doubt that. It's just not wanting to that's the problem.