Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There will be riots soon imo

There will be riots soon imo

everyone is angry and people driving vans into each other will be come an everyday occurrence.

You got people angry over this flat fire, terrorism, politics, and of course Wenger.

We are all divided. it's going to come to a head.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    everyone is angry and people driving vans into each other will be come an everyday occurrence.

You got people angry over this flat fire, terrorism, politics, and of course Wenger.

We are all divided. it's going to come to a head.
    Everyone needs to clam the fúck down a bit. Of course, McDonnell encouraging the mob to topple a democratically elected government and Corbyn threatening to seize people's property is just the kind of rhetoric guaranteed to ramp tension up.

I wonder if these were the kind of excellent policies Pokster was so keen on?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Everyone needs to clam the fúck down a bit. Of course, McDonnell encouraging the mob to topple a democratically elected government and Corbyn threatening to seize people's property is just the kind of rhetoric guaranteed to ramp tension up.

even myself. I threw a sausage in anger at a family barbecue.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    even myself. I threw a sausage in anger at a family barbecue.
    That sounds like a terrible waste of sausage, f. Did it strike its intended target?

Blimey, back for a day and getting all right wing already... stangely enough people voted on the policies that were in the manifesto.
    Good trip?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Blimey, back for a day and getting all right wing already... stangely enough people voted on the policies that were in the manifesto.
    Good trip?
    Can't see much right wing there, to be honest.

Lovely trip, really lovely. Great weather, scenery, walking, seafood... just marvellous.

This problem is that v has now decided that the retirement location must include sea and mountains. This precludes Cumbria, naturally.

She keeps talking about Wales, p. Fúcking Wales, for the love of God.

Lovely trip, really lovely. Great weather, scenery, walking, seafood... just marvellous.

This problem is that v has now decided that the retirement location must include sea and mountains. This precludes Cumbria, naturally.

Cumbria is on the coast c.... And Wales is... well, Wales, all talk a funny language and like Rugby. Wrong 'uns imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Cumbria is on the coast c.... And Wales is... well, Wales, all talk a funny language and like Rugby. Wrong 'uns imo
    The Cumbrian coast is hardly a famed beauty spot though, is it? And the radiation from the power station might make my hair fall out

Clearly Ireland is your destination here.

Wicklow perhaps.

Let me know when to expect you.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Clearly Ireland is your destination here.

Wicklow perhaps.

Let me know when to expect you.
    Probably couldn't afford Ireland, sw. Property is really expensive, isn't it? And the pound isn't exactly flourishing against the euro.