Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Lack of zest.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sir C, I was purely passing on how our player is referred to in the banter/sihthousery that I am subjected to by the ex-pats with which I discuss football matters.

For my sins, I watched Citeh vs. Liverpool last night as NY Giants Metlife stadium is a few miles from home. The 'pool fellas had a good night, but Citeh didn't put anyone of any note out except Leroy Sane. That said, and that seen, I agree with your pre-season comments. To quote them "Auba's a player, the other striker has a lack of zest".

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Balls View Post
    Sir C, I was purely passing on how our player is referred to in the banter/sihthousery that I am subjected to by the ex-pats with which I discuss football matters.

For my sins, I watched Citeh vs. Liverpool last night as NY Giants Metlife stadium is a few miles from home. The 'pool fellas had a good night, but Citeh didn't put anyone of any note out except Leroy Sane. That said, and that seen, I agree with your pre-season comments. To quote them "Auba's a player, the other striker has a lack of zest".
    Harry, I am simply too pure and delicate for this world.

I think you're a bit of a snowflake, truth to tell c

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Harry, I am simply too pure and delicate for this world.
    . . . . . .