Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well that was a cracker of a goal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I couldn't think of another name to be honest. Which midfielders do we have? There's Iwobi, I suppose. What about him?
    Yes please, I think the young chap is not as far down the SW line of exasperation as a footballer as Theo who quite frankly can fúck right off any time he so chooses.

I know his goal record before Monty pipes in with his usual nonsense but quite frankly after 12 years of flitting between good and utter fúcking toilet he can, as previously stated, fúck off whenever suits.

Iwobi, yes.

I also don’t think your back four works, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Yes please, I think the young chap is not as far down the SW line of exasperation as a footballer as Theo who quite frankly can fúck right off any time he so chooses.

I know his goal record before Monty pipes in with his usual nonsense but quite frankly after 12 years of flitting between good and utter ****ing toilet he can, as previously stated, fúck off whenever suits.

Iwobi, yes.

I also don’t think your back four works, sorry.
    The back four's changed now I have more up to date information.

Bellerin
    Koscielny
    Holding (until Mustafi's fit)
    Kolasinac

Better?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The back four's changed now I have more up to date information.

Bellerin
    Koscielny
    Holding (until Mustafi's fit)
    Kolasinac

Better?
    You now know more than WES..... not a tall order, but it is a start
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Iwobi, yes.
    Incorrect, sw...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Incorrect, sw...
    Listen pal, the scenario offered to me was Iwobi or Walcott and personally there would be no dispute.

I am not suggesting the Nigerian to be the future, but I do think there is possibly something lurking in there that could be teased out. You know, the whole concept of developing potential that we do so well.

Walcott is not the future, he wasn't even the past. His shítness was obscured by the frustration that was allowed to grow around AOC.

Listen pal, the scenario offered to me was Iwobi or Walcott and personally there would be no dispute.

I am not suggesting the Nigerian to be the future, but I do think there is possibly something lurking in there that could be teased out. You know, the whole concept of developing potential that we do so well.

Walcott is not the future, he wasn't even the past. His shítness was obscured by the frustration that was allowed to grow around AOC.
    The Hobson's Choice defence, eh?

The three players named in your post were / are not good enough for a club like The Arsenal and never will be.

Still, whilst our manager allowed the likes of Denilson and Almunia to make around 200 appearances for the club . . . I am not surprised this three were / are on the registration book.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”