Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The thing that struck me about that chap who sucker-punched Jack Grealish was what a

The thing that struck me about that chap who sucker-punched Jack Grealish was what a

terrible punch it was. It was with the inside of the fist and swung in the manner of a total spaz.

Do football hooligans no longer know how to throw a proper punch, ffs? Country's gone to the dogs imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    terrible punch it was. It was with the inside of the fist and swung in the manner of a total spaz.

Do football hooligans no longer know how to throw a proper punch, ffs? Country's gone to the dogs imo.
    I tell you what, Clive, any fat, wheezing, polyster clad football lout who thinks he is going to come off better in a physical confrontation with a professional athlete engaged in a contact sport is a fúcking idiot. After the initial surprise, our 'hard man' is going to get fúcking battered.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I tell you what, Clive, any fat, wheezing, polyster clad football lout who thinks he is going to come off better in a physical confrontation with a professional athlete engaged in a contact sport is a fúcking idiot. After the initial surprise, our 'hard man' is going to get fúcking battered.
    I would let both teams tear into the thick ****ers for 30 seconds, sc.

The Jack Grealish one was rather nasty, tbh, and he could have ended up with a broken jaw / knocked out if he wasn't hit by a complete nancy...

That spaz who ran onto our pitch yesterday deserved a good shoeing too.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Of course. But the fact remains that sucker-punches like that can be very dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

The Jack Grealish one was rather nasty, tbh, and he could have ended up with a broken jaw / knocked out if he wasn't hit by a complete nancy...

The answer is fences imo.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

I'd like to see Papa get fired into some Stone Island-clad moron.

I love Papa. He's my favourite.

Of course. But the fact remains that sucker-punches like that can be very dangerous.
    Sure, just ask Glenn Cockerill.

Sure, just ask Glenn Cockerill.
    I'd have had to wait until they unwired his jaw.

I'd like to see Papa get fired into some Stone Island-clad moron.

I love Papa. He's my favourite.
    Yes, I rather like him, too.

I like our swarthy, south-eastern European types. Not the German/Swiss/Albanian ones so much, though.

Yes, I rather like him, too.

I like our swarthy, south-eastern European types. Not the German/Swiss/Albanian ones so much, though.
    I'm all over Xhaka, but then I always have been. A proper classy footballer.

Here's the ones I like:

Kolasinac
    Koscielny
    Holding
    Papa
    Ramsey
    Ozil
    Lacazette
    Xhaka

The rest, not so much.