Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Debuchy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I've met plenty of people who doubt his ability as well though - all ****ing retards obviously
    Well, yes... I dont count them.

The point seemed to be whether or not a fit Jack Wilshere was good enough to compete against the undoubted brilliance of Eric Dier and Danny Drinkwater in the england squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Well, yes... I dont count them.

The point seemed to be whether or not a fit Jack Wilshere was good enough to compete against the undoubted brilliance of Eric Dier and Danny Drinkwater in the england squad.
    I sang "Are you watching, Gareth Southgate?" after his goal. Just the once.

Ash "I sang "Are you watching, Gareth Southgate?" after his goal. Just the once."

Did you hear Maria ?
    Someone shouted "SHUT UP!" at her
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Ash "I sang "Are you watching, Gareth Southgate?" after his goal. Just the once."

Did you hear Maria ?
    Someone shouted "SHUT UP!" at her
    I think so. It was quite fun really, with so few people there. I kept trying to see if everyone could have squeezed into the lower tier. It was nearer 20,000 than 30,000 I reckon. Not that I am qualified in crowd guesstimating.

Btw, does your browswer not have a "Reply With Quote" button? It might make it easier.

It does but I have browser issues
    Whenever I click on the button a small circle of dots move in a clockwise direction and nothing happens
    10 characters? Pile of cund.