Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: England could have a decent route to the semi finals if the other groups stay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Ignore b, he's a chip pisser of the highest order...... We support England as we are English, so B would rather we lost to France or Germany than win it... ****ing idiotic imo
    Although it must be said. The media are falling into the usual trap of labelling one good performance against a very poor side, worthy of world beaters. Like you, I really hope we do well but the facts are, we haven't played anyone of note from the first two games.
    Belgium should at least provide better bench marking, although it's probable that both sides will regard it as a kick about.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Although it must be said. The media are falling into the usual trap of labelling one good performance against a very poor side, worthy of world beaters. Like you, I really hope we do well but the facts are, we haven't played anyone of note from the first two games.
    Belgium should at least provide better bench marking, although it's probable that both sides will regard it as a kick about.
    Quite a lot of the media are doing the exact opposite and saying don't get carried away

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    England could play Columbia in the R16, who looked fairly decent last night. Their keeper is funny, every time he made a save he got injured. A bit like for his club.