Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So here's the deal on this virus

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Too right Chief. Those in power have **** themselves and listened to frauds masquerading as scientists, as a result of which the world as we know it has disappeared. How many will die as a result of the enormous drop in living standards we will all experience?

It’s a tragedy and there’s **** all we can do about it.

We did it to ourselves c. The people who took the decisions, who gave the advice are

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Too right Chief. Those in power have **** themselves and listened to frauds masquerading as scientists, as a result of which the world as we know it has disappeared. How many will die as a result of the enormous drop in living standards we will all experience?

from our societies. We are democracies and we appointed them and elected them having educated them in the first place to pursue their vocations on our behalf. Many of them knew this was coming and did warn us but we, as is the wont of our freedom, chose to ignore them.

This not something that was done to us by them. There is only us. They are the phantoms we blame for our own failings. We deserve this.

Who’d have thought it would be a crazy Swedish lefty doctor keeping a clear head and showing others the right path. Went to get my haircut last Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Who’d have thought it would be a crazy Swedish lefty doctor keeping a clear head and showing others the right path. Went to get my haircut last Friday
    'kin ell Goats, pic!

wd Sweden btw
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

While I may agree with you from a stoic perspective, C - and I speak as someone who, because of all the drugs in my lungs over decades is dead the second I get it - you have to accept that the Great British Voter {GBV} wanted to close down the economy to save their grannies.

You think it fine that the GBV chose by 52% to fück the economy just cos granny banged on about the war. What's the difference?

Democracy in action, init?

{And with any luck you lot will not only be blamed for the CV deaths, but for the deaths that occure cos BJ did what the plebs wanted and shut down the econ. Win-win. You'll be out of power for a generation and we can build a social-democratic utopia while nuking the Chinks, Septics and 'Stanis.}