Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Married awimbers.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes. And a joint won for the household. For example both shovel a grand in the joint account every month and bills and food comes out of that.

Any personal expenditure comes out of the individual accounts. For holidays we agree a budget then put that into the joint account.

That said, I haven't a clue how much money is in the joint account. I put in every month and the bills appear to get paid...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Yes. And a joint won for the household. For example both shovel a grand in the joint account every month and bills and food comes out of that.

Any personal expenditure comes out of the individual accounts. For holidays we agree a budget then put that into the joint account.

That said, I haven't a clue how much money is in the joint account. I put in every month and the bills appear to get paid...
    I like how you roll IUFG, exact same scenario chez moi except I am in charge of the joint as my Mrs is ****ing useless with money.

Oh, I'm in charge of the joint account also. I can't remember the last time I looked at it online. I assume it is healthy...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

No, a joint current account into which our salary goes and out of which all bills are paid. Too much of a pain in the arse to try to figure out who should pay for what was the rationale, as I recall. Also, I make 10 times what she does so expecting her to split the costs with me didn't really make any sense.

Separate credit cards, though.