Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Spurs - the gift that keeps on giving :hehe: :clap:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    It's all the, better team over both legs, etc. Well, if you're the better over both legs and still manage to lose, then surely that is the epitome of bottling it!?
    Yes I heard that on BT Sports, might have been Lampard.

Nonsense really. They played well and the result in Turin was indeed a fine one but Juve allowed them a foothold in the game based on the first leg.

In general the reaction to the 2-2 draw was quite hysterical.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Yes I heard that on BT Sports, might have been Lampard.

Nonsense really. They played well and the result in Turin was indeed a fine one but Juve allowed them a foothold in the game based on the first leg.

In general the reaction to the 2-2 draw was quite hysterical.
    I didn't see the match as was away but heard ALL about it and assumed Spurs had won 2 or 3 nil, was a little surprised to find out it was 2-2 and Juve missed a penalty

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I didn't see the match as was away but heard ALL about it and assumed Spurs had won 2 or 3 nil, was a little surprised to find out it was 2-2 and Juve missed a penalty
    Purely for balance that media reaction would have been the same no matter which English club had managed to come back from 0-2 away to a genuine European giant.

The fact that Spurs have 2-3 of the future of English football in their side just feeds into it.