Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So what do we think of the story of the 'dressing room' bust up.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Was it Tony Adams who said you need at least 7 in your team who are prepared to fight the opposition in the tunnel if needs be?

Apart from Xhaka and Gabriel within the current crop of pansies, I can't think of who would make up the other 5.
    Gabriel is a ****. Sort of lad who stands at the back and calls you names but is away on his toes when it starts.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Gabriel is a ****. Sort of lad who stands at the back and calls you names but is away on his toes when it starts.
    I was coming from the angle that he has nothing to worry about if he gets his head kicked in, face wise, iykwim.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Young Frank would be more that sort, I'd say.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I don't think he is clever enough for that.