Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So the human foghorn Soubry doesn't like being hectored?

So the human foghorn Soubry doesn't like being hectored?

The irony is almost too delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The irony is almost too delicious.
    also, as much as a massive **** as Owen Jones is, I'm not sure anyone deserves to be hounded in the street like that.

both incidents were a leeeetle bit 'council' imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    also, as much as a massive **** as Owen Jones is, I'm not sure anyone deserves to be hounded in the street like that.

both incidents were a leeeetle bit 'council' imo
    Oh I quite agree, such behaviour is quite beyond the pale. The fact that the pair of absolute ****s in question were just reaping what they have sown makes it funny, that's all.

Oh I quite agree, such behaviour is quite beyond the pale. The fact that the pair of absolute ****s in question were just reaping what they have sown makes it funny, that's all.
    The hypocrisy is rampant. It takes five minutes to find footage of:
    * Farage being called scum and Nazi and being forced to hide in a pub as a mob attacks him
    * Rees-Mogg being abused in front of his children at his family home (indeed the perpetrator even spoke directly to his children).
    * Johnson being mobbed and abused outside his family home the morning after the referendum

There were no calls to protect them as a result of these incidents. In addition, of course, Remain filth have been lolling it up at pictures of Farage surviving a plane crash for years now. But that’s fair game, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    * Farage being called scum and Nazi and being forced to hide in a pub as a mob attacks him
    * Rees-Mogg being abused in front of his children at his family home (indeed the perpetrator even spoke directly to his children).
    * Johnson being mobbed and abused outside his family home the morning after the referendum

There were no calls to protect them as a result of these incidents. In addition, of course, Remain filth have been lolling it up at pictures of Farage surviving a plane crash for years now. But that’s fair game, apparently.
    Everyone needs to calm the fúck down. Intemperate language is being bandied by both sides and none of it is helping.

Can't we all just get along?

Johnson being mobbed, abused and then having his eyes plucked out

would be perfectly acceptable behaviour b surely?

I quite agree, sc.

The left espousing the dehumanisation of Tories is acceptable but, etc, etc . . .

As B says, the hypocrisy of the some, well, it leaves a rancid taste.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Can't we all just get along?
    Fúck off you braying tory ****

I wonder if Rees-Mogg had 'Prescotted' this silly **** in the mouth, what would the left have thought?

obviously, the thought of Rees-Mogg chinning anyone is fairly laughable.

Well, Rees-Mogg asked for it by having so many children. He can afford to have a few be picked off by stones.