Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need to put a new gimmick in the bathroom but have to drill through a tile.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    For the love of the Virgin don't attempt such a thing, f. The walls will come crashing in around your ears.

Get a man in. Or someone who identifies as such.
    In my last place I asked my mate to come around who is a caretaker of a building to put up a shelf for me.

He proceeded to make a hole in the wall about 3 inches wide

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Tungsten tip drill bit. Go through it like butter. Tile shops all sell them, unsurprisingly..
    and if I can't find one I will throw darts at the wall

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    For the love of the Virgin don't attempt such a thing, f. The walls will come crashing in around your ears.

Get a man in. Or someone who identifies as such.
    I had a bloke come round last night to put together 3 items of Ikea flat pack.

2.5 hours it took him, so by my estimates about 7.5 for me, meanwhile I was sat downstairs with a bowl of Shreddies watching the tennis.

€75. Bang on I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

2.5 hours it took him, so by my estimates about 7.5 for me, meanwhile I was sat downstairs with a bowl of Shreddies watching the tennis.

€75. Bang on I thought.
    I should do that for a living. I can put that stuff together very quickly.
    I ended up in there on Sunday though better technique this time I dropped her off then buggered off to costco and them came back.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

€75. Bang on I thought.
    This is money wisely invested, sw. I salute your decison.