Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Sweet Jesus, there is no one to vote for in this election :-(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I rather like that. I might vote for them.
    But isn't the conservative principle of individual responsibility rooted in the belief that, by according responsibility to the individual, you will in turn encourage a culture in which fewer people require others to take responsibility for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    But isn't the conservative principle of individual responsibility rooted in the belief that, by according responsibility to the individual, you will in turn encourage a culture in which fewer people require others to take responsibility for them?
    The way I look at it is do you want to play in a team where we work for each other, or play in a team who operates as a collection of individuals? And I say this to a man who prefers making an assist to scoring a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The way I look at it is do you want to play in a team where we work for each other, or play in a team who operates as a collection of individuals? And I say this to a man who prefers making an assist to scoring a goal.
    It depends on who you're assisting I guess.

Ozil to Sanchez on Tuesday, yes. Sanchez to Ozil vs Stoke, yes.

Bellerin to Giroud vs Stoke, no

Scrounging French **** will only go and spend his goal bonus on hair product