Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I broke two of my Queen CDs.......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The 80s was, overall, ****ing awful. But.... The Smiths, The Cure, James, REM, The Cult, Guns n Roses, the Black Crowes, The Levellers..... there was some fun to be had if you weren't busy screaming We Will Rock You at people
    Not to mention London's own Iron Maiden with probably the greatest seven, certainly at least five, LP opening salvo of any band in rock history.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Not to mention London's own Iron Maiden with probably the greatest seven, certainly at least five, LP opening salvo of any band in rock history.
    Zeppelins 1 through 4, and Houses of the Holy. Beat that!

I forgot The Stone Roses.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Zeppelins 1 through 4, and Houses of the Holy. Beat that!

I forgot The Stone Roses.....
    Back in the day, didn't we all swear a solemn oath never to speak of LZ on the board as it always led to much bitterness and resentment?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Back in the day, didn't we all swear a solemn oath never to speak of LZ on the board as it always led to much bitterness and resentment?
    That doesn't sound like the sort of thing I would have agreed to.....