Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: As I said the other day, the good thing about being 2nd in the group

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I would hope we will at least go at them a bit. That official tweet was a bit ****ing classless wasn't it?

I pay very little attention to them as a club but I noted they were being quite united-like at the notion of a legitimate penalty being given against them and seemed determined to try and get people booked or sent off for a spell after that.

I don't like them.
    Tell me about this official tweet?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Tell me about this official tweet?
    It showed the scores from this game and last year and said 'same again next year?'.

It went on to call us 'useless, bottling ****s' before adding that The Jam are ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It showed the scores from this game and last year and said 'same again next year?'.

It went on to call us 'useless, bottling ****s' before adding that The Jam are ****.
    Wd them, bit of humour, "banter" if you will. The reason why social media was first invented and now continues to exist.

Only the very deepest heemasax would take offence from such things and suggest it "lacks class" and other such nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Wd them, bit of humour, "banter" if you will. The reason why social media was first invented and now continues to exist.

Only the very deepest heemasax would take offence from such things and suggest it "lacks class" and other such nonsense.
    Hmmmmm..... ok. I suppose they were right about The Jam. Fair enough