Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok I've just watched the goal again and it was quite good

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Isn't Peter now a vegan due to his missus? Bad business if you ask me. Imagine never again knowing the joy of something's flesh - or a great cheese or a poached egg - or basically anything nice whatsoever. It's mental.
    Sam Harris has dabbled in veganism, which means I'm compelled to think it's totally fine

Which is a bit annoying

Vegan week in GBBO I was reading over the weekend.

See what happens when you bring a program to CH4. Next week contestants will be sent home unless they are a lesbian.

Isn't Peter now a vegan due to his missus? Bad business if you ask me. Imagine never again knowing the joy of something's flesh - or a great cheese or a poached egg - or basically anything nice whatsoever. It's mental.
    Oh yes, of course, I had drawn a veil across that appalling situation.

Let us not beat about the bush here. Young p is a joyless black hole of dessicated misery. A man who would complain about a Bruce Springsteen setlist. A man who would elbow pokster aside so as to be first to urinate in your fires. A man who makes you appear carefree and cheerful. There is no amount of meat on God's ggod earth with the power to bring joy to p's life.

Lentils are his natural foodstuff.

Dried lentils.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Sam Harris has dabbled in veganism, which means I'm compelled to think it's totally fine

Which is a bit annoying
    I'm increasingly convinced that, despite being sound on some issues (mostly Allans, tbh), Sam Harris is a bit of a tit.

Veganism? Meditation? Martial arts? Fùck off.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Hold on, our Pedro is a vegan?

Rover driving Springsteen loving Almunia defending Peter?
    When you put it like that, how did we miss the signs????

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Vegan week in GBBO I was reading over the weekend.

See what happens when you bring a program to CH4. Next week contestants will be sent home unless they are a lesbian.
    I just wish we didn't have to keep looking at that woman with the disgusting, fùcked-up little hand.

I literally gag every time it's shown. She should be made to cover it up.

I'm increasingly convinced that, despite being sound on some issues (mostly Allans, tbh), Sam Harris is a bit of a tit.

Veganism? Meditation? Martial arts? Fùck off.
    Veganism I'm unconvinced by, but meditation and martial arts are both ace. FACT.

I just wish we didn't have to keep looking at that woman with the disgusting, fùcked-up little hand.

I literally gag every time it's shown. She should be made to cover it up.
    I didn't even spot it in the 1st show, now they show it ALL the time

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I didn't even spot it in the 1st show, now they show it ALL the time
    I have a phobia about deformity. Why does Channel 4 not care about my feelings? Not even so much as a trigger warning! Outrageous.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Veganism I'm unconvinced by, but meditation and martial arts are both ace. FACT.
    In my experience, they are the sort of activities undertaken by people who are literally no fun to be around.