Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: You have to wonder just how low the entry critera has to be deployed by Fifa

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    What about all the other matches they've officiated in?
    They are a bit ****, la.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    They are a bit ****, la.
    Indeed. A sort of pointless, top heavy layer of admin that appeases no one. I don't have LA's remarkable powers of recall but I've seen quite a few incidents over the years where these chaps have remained largely impotent in terms of officiating. I shall not be changing my position on this one

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Indeed. A sort of pointless, top heavy layer of admin that appeases no one. I don't have LA's remarkable powers of recall but I've seen quite a few incidents over the years where these chaps have remained largely impotent in terms of officiating. I shall not be changing my position on this one
    I can also remember one of them giving a penalty against us for absolutely bugger all. Waste of space, imo

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    tbh I agree 7, I was just being a ****. They were a sop to Fifa's intransigence on the whole technology thing. One of the ****ers got Kos sent off last year though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    tbh I agree 7, I was just being a ****. They were a sop to Fifa's intransigence on the whole technology thing. One of the ****ers got Kos sent off last year though
    That's the one!! ****ers!