Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: In response to #Metoo, this year's Geneva Motor Show has replaced its "booth babes"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    All I really believe that puts me on "their" side is that a lot of men should treat women better than they do. Of course, a lot of women should also treat men better than they do, and a lot of women should treat other women better than they do.
    I believe all that too, but I don't think a bit of gratuitious glamour hurts at all.

And I'm not silencing you, we are engaging in a healthy exchange of ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I believe all that too, but I don't think a bit of gratuitious glamour hurts at all.

And I'm not silencing you, we are engaging in a healthy exchange of ideas.
    There is nothing wrong with enjoying looking at tits. Nobody should ever have to apologise for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    There is nothing wrong with enjoying looking at tits. Nobody should ever have to apologise for this.
    Yes. Objections can arise when one attempts to do this for free though, I gather #InternationalWomenDay
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes. Objections can arise when one attempts to do this for free though, I gather #InternationalWomenDay
    Its our Women's Conference tomorrow. I have the office to myself, no irritating chatter, no queue for a cup of tea while they **** about taking ****ing ages just to make a ****ing cup of coffee.

Lovely