Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeremy Hardy gone. He may have been a bit of a blubbing lefty but he was very funny

Jeremy Hardy gone. He may have been a bit of a blubbing lefty but he was very funny

and once referred to that purple bearded **** Billy Connelly as "that purple bearded ****" so he can't have been that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    and once referred to that purple bearded **** Billy Connelly as "that purple bearded ****" so he can't have been that bad.
    As a comic, the filthy little commie, anti-semite, IRA-supporting cùnt wasn't fit to nibble on Connolly's tagnuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    As a comic, the filthy little commie, anti-semite, IRA-supporting cùnt wasn't fit to nibble on Connolly's tagnuts.
    Anti-semite's a tad unfair b. We are all anti-semites after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Anti-semite's a tad unfair b. We are all anti-semites after all.
    True enough. Most of us are well-bred enough to be covert about it, though, h.

Not sure how I feel about the fact one of his last Twitter encounters was being dug out by us.

Mainly pleased, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Not sure how I feel about the fact one of his last Twitter encounters was being dug out by us.

Mainly pleased, I think.
    Was it? Which one was that? You didn't wish cancer on him, did you?

Was it? Which one was that? You didn't wish cancer on him, did you?
    Replying to @JeremyJHardy
    What about people who say stop being a blinkered apologist for racists and racism to advance your political ideals?
    11:29 AM - 23 Dec 2018

@trivet1806
    Replying to @PaulJoseph_80 @JeremyJHardy
    23 Dec 2018
    Given that his political ideals require him to act as a blinkered apologist for some of the most repulsive and murderous regimes in human history, I hardly think something as minor a spot of racism is likely to deter him.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Replying to @JeremyJHardy
    What about people who say stop being a blinkered apologist for racists and racism to advance your political ideals?
    11:29 AM - 23 Dec 2018

@trivet1806
    Replying to @PaulJoseph_80 @JeremyJHardy
    23 Dec 2018
    Given that his political ideals require him to act as a blinkered apologist for some of the most repulsive and murderous regimes in human history, I hardly think something as minor a spot of racism is likely to deter him.
    Ah, yes. I remember now.

Can't say I'll miss his leaden wit or nasal whine.

True enough. Most of us are well-bred enough to be covert about it, though, h.
    Except where Monty is concerned who engenders such visceral loathing in me that Heydrich's eyebrows would have been raised.

Ah, yes. I remember now.

Can't say I'll miss his leaden wit or nasal whine.
    Not the funniest man to grace Radio 4, but the bottom 5% of his output ranks above any post you’ll read on here. Not saying much, I’ll concede.