Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tomorrow is casual Friday at work :yawn:

Tomorrow is casual Friday at work :yawn:

do people only have limited clothes. 2 fellas wear the same ****ing thing for the past 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    do people only have limited clothes. 2 fellas wear the same ****ing thing for the past 2 months.

I'd happily wear the sane thing every day if I could get away with it. But then I'm massively neurotic about clothes. Can't wear jeans or socks indoors, or re-wear socks after taking them off, even if I've only worn them for 5 minutes. Also can't wear polyester on bare skin, or polo shirts with buttons as they irritate my chest.

Nobody wants to think about what they wear when they go to work. This is why people in a more sensible age just wore suits.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Nobody wants to think about what they wear when they go to work. This is why people in a more sensible age just wore suits.
    Also a strong case for school uniform - I hated when I reached sixth form and had to think about what to wear

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Also a strong case for school uniform - I hated when I reached sixth form and had to think about what to wear
    I have no idea why but I imagine you wearing some sort of rugby shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I'd happily wear the sane thing every day if I could get away with it. But then I'm massively neurotic about clothes. Can't wear jeans or socks indoors, or re-wear socks after taking them off, even if I've only worn them for 5 minutes. Also can't wear polyester on bare skin, or polo shirts with buttons as they irritate my chest.
    I do a strange thing when I get home. I take my socks off and put different wons on.

they've been wearing shorts Burney.
    I think this is pushing it imo.

they've been wearing shorts Burney.
    I think this is pushing it imo.
    What happens at my place is that if there's more than one hot day, certain people start wearing shorts and pretty much carry on wearing them until November. It was ridiculous yesterday. Pissing with rain and about 10 degrees and all these cünts had their revolting hairy legs on display.

I have no idea why but I imagine you wearing some sort of rugby shirt.
    I've met la a few times and I always imagine him wearing a big jumper.

I've met la a few times and I always imagine him wearing a big jumper.
    Is to that to keep the wolf from the door, so to speak? Anything skimpier and it's be over in seconds.