Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Very likely to overtake Spurs after the next round of PL fixtures

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Good luck avoiding them without going private.
    There is nothing wrong with a state comprehensive education, b

I would imagine that M's progeny will get briliant, street-wise schooling.

And he probably won't have to perform a heemasexual act on an older boy...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Faversham...

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Where are you moving to Monty?

Hard for me to believe there are any parts of this fair land where what you describe is true. Even in my bucolic little Surrey village there's an ethnic minority. Mind you, I heard some of the locals referring to the 'village prostitute' a few years back only to discover they were referring to a young woman of colour whom they had observed standing on the side of the road.

At the bus stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Grammar school system, thank ****
    I know. But you're still stuck with them at primary level. They turn up at the school gates in onesies and slippers and invariably go on the warpath when one of their little darlings is disciplined for being a horrible little cùnt.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    There is nothing wrong with a state comprehensive education, b
    Come on! Even you don't believe that, do you?

Honestly, I know people are prone to exaggerate about this kind of stuff for comic effect, but I have genuinely never seen such a gathering of human filth in one place.

And I was at the Emirates last night.

I know. But you're still stuck with them at primary level. They turn up at the school gates in onesies and slippers and invariably go on the warpath when one of their little darlings is disciplined for being a horrible little cùnt.

Come on! Even you don't believe that, do you?
    I went to a state comprehensive, b, and look how I turned out.

Alright, I take your point
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

On the cusp of European glory

About to move to an area with absolutely no coloureds

Life is good

The only negative is that Arsenal Football Club currently employ a player who thinks putting on a superhero mask after scoring a goal is in any way amusing
    One less **** in North London.

Honestly, I know people are prone to exaggerate about this kind of stuff for comic effect, but I have genuinely never seen such a gathering of human filth in one place.

It's a serious enough problem that your local MP has to mobilise against it.

https://www.helenwhately.org.uk/camp...raveller-sites

A bit harsh, M. There were about a half-a-dozen redgunamos present last night

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    One less **** in North London.
    Two actually a .. I think his wife's won as well