Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Semi Final Tickets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    To all members,

It is 99.99% certain that AWIMB will have two complimentary tickets in Club Wembley for the City match. I would like to use these in a way that would help the forum (We can't just sell them and have an advert free month - sadly), so would welcome any thoughts on how best to use them to the maximum benefit of the forum.

To all lurkers/guests etc., You will need to get signed up and regularly logged in to have any chance!!

This thread can stay open for one week and then we can do a quick poll to see what idea is most popular and run with it.

Sound like a plan?

Guys,

I have not had any suggestions as to thios, so will leave it open over the weekend. If nothing sensible is put forward by Monday, I will return the trickets to DSG Central and make them generally available - at least I tried!!

Guys,

I have not had any suggestions as to thios, so will leave it open over the weekend. If nothing sensible is put forward by Monday, I will return the trickets to DSG Central and make them generally available - at least I tried!!

An AWIMB auction of sealed bids. Then either take that and use it to offset hosting costs/give it to charity or use the highest sealed bid as a reserve on eBay.

Guys,

do a raffle?

do a competition?

just give me one?

Hand them over to the first two Awimbers through the gates at Boro on the 17th. Oh, nevermind just hand them back.