Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So which one of our boys did it this time?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Partey in Germany with squad and Xhaka still on holiday
    Pics or it didn't happen
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen
    Pics of both on Twitter/Insta

Pics of both on Twitter/Insta
    I thought they'd been pooh-poohed..?

Still, why everyone has jumped on it being an Arsenal or them player because of the North London thing, are Chelsea, Fulham, Crystal Palace, Brentford or West Ham players not allowed to be in NL?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I thought they'd been pooh-poohed..?

Still, why everyone has jumped on it being an Arsenal or them player because of the North London thing, are Chelsea, Fulham, Crystal Palace, Brentford or West Ham players not allowed to be in NL?
    Xhaka posted a picture on Insta that he's still on holiday, and Partey pics are genuine and newspapers making a point of pointing out that he's on the tour.

Xhaka posted a picture on Insta that he's still on holiday, and Partey pics are genuine and newspapers making a point of pointing out that he's on the tour.
    Hmm, the tweet for a reputable source regarding the latter has been deleted

Hmm, the tweet for a reputable source regarding the latter has been deleted
    Great. Xhaka and El-Nenny as our MF next season with Sambi as back up. Might be lucky AMN didn't work out with Maureen.

Given the additions we'd made this summer, I thought that all we needed - other than proper cover at full back - was to have two creator and destroyer MFs like Partey.

Having Saliba meant White could play RB, so some cheap cover for KT and a 2nd Partey and we'd be in with a shout of CL.

Yet a MF with no Parteys?

I used to dream of a team made up of 2 CHs, a goalie, a striker and 7 Santis.

What would a MF made up of 2 or 3 Granits look like?

I do remember Hillier, Selley and Morrow.

They didn’t say which World Cup.

It’s one of the women out there raping

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Great. Xhaka and El-Nenny as our MF next season with Sambi as back up. Might be lucky AMN didn't work out with Maureen.

Given the additions we'd made this summer, I thought that all we needed - other than proper cover at full back - was to have two creator and destroyer MFs like Partey.

Having Saliba meant White could play RB, so some cheap cover for KT and a 2nd Partey and we'd be in with a shout of CL.

Yet a MF with no Parteys?

I used to dream of a team made up of 2 CHs, a goalie, a striker and 7 Santis.

What would a MF made up of 2 or 3 Granits look like?

I do remember Hillier, Selley and Morrow.
    Chin up. Could be worse. We could have had a midfield 2 of Partey and Bissouma with both in the slammer before a ball was kicked.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM