Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I note that 5% of the UK population denies the Holocaust.

So I note that 5% of the UK population denies the Holocaust.

I also note that 5% of the UK population is muslim.

Could there be any connection between these two figures, I wonder?

Nah, let's all just blame Brexit and the (statistically negligible) 'far right' instead. Much less uncomfortable for white liberals that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Nah, let's all just blame Brexit and the (statistically negligible) 'far right' instead. Much less uncomfortable for white liberals that way.
    Do Muslims routinely deny the holocaust? I did see the article & think it somewhat absurd given the overwhelming evidence suggesting that the Holocaust did happen (including confessions from Germans that were involved).

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Do Muslims routinely deny the holocaust? I did see the article & think it somewhat absurd given the overwhelming evidence suggesting that the Holocaust did happen (including confessions from Germans that were involved).
    You will find vastly higher levels of blatant anti-semitism among muslims than among any other section of the population. They (and their hard left fellow travellers) represent by far the greatest threat to Jews and are single-handedly responsible for the revival of anti-semitism on the European continent. Holocaust denial is just one manifestion of that.

Nobody wants to confront this rather uncomfortable fact for fear of being called Islamophobic, though, so the bien-pensant left routinely throws its hands up and blames Trump, Brexit - anything other than blaming brown people.

I notice they want the Queen to get involved now. With Brexit, I mean. Not holocaust-denying.

Yes, they want Her to just tell everyone, What about it.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

You will find vastly higher levels of blatant anti-semitism among muslims than among any other section of the population. They (and their hard left fellow travellers) represent by far the greatest threat to Jews and are single-handedly responsible for the revival of anti-semitism on the European continent. Holocaust denial is just one manifestion of that.

Nobody wants to confront this rather uncomfortable fact for fear of being called Islamophobic, though, so the bien-pensant left routinely throws its hands up and blames Trump, Brexit - anything other than blaming brown people.
    Oh dear... That's disappointing. What is wrong with them?!

I was in Abu Dhabi a couple of years back and an Israeli won a judo tournament there.

He was on the podium, flags were raised, not the Israeli one and they played some classical type music rather than the Hatikvah.

Top shíthousery by the Emirati there, Clive.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I notice they want the Queen to get involved now. With Brexit, I mean. Not holocaust-denying.

Yes, they want Her to just tell everyone, What about it.
    Well since our elected representatives have been busy trying to do absolutely anything other than face up to the democratic instruction they received (and, in the process, damaging faith in our democratic institutions to a potentially fatal degree), it's hardly surprising that people should turn to the one public figure left in this country who still merits any respect.

Oh don't be so fücking stupid. They're all the white fückwits who've taken over my party. Don't go to CLP meetings any more considering that I've squatted, travelled Europe and India, and done free parties with a French Rothschild since she was 17, so I don't want to get into a fight with some white Tankie who says my mate was actually trying to take over the world with her Jewish banker mates when we were fücked off our tits on acid and K listening to banging 303 underground tekno.

Peace and love from the south of France.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Oh don't be so fücking stupid. They're all the white fückwits who've taken over my party. Don't go to CLP meetings any more considering that I've squatted, travelled Europe and India, and done free parties with a French Rothschild since she was 17, so I don't want to get into a fight with some white Tankie who says my mate was actually trying to take over the world with her Jewish banker mates when we were fücked off our tits on acid and K listening to banging 303 underground tekno.

Peace and love from the south of France.
    I'm not being 'fùcking stupid', I'm acknowledging the fact that the hard left in this country has been in cahoots with virulently anti-semitic Islamists for fùcking ages (Stop The War coalition, anyone?), using concern for the Palestinians as a useful way of legitimising both groups' deep and abiding anti-semitism. The hard left you describe exists, but is a tiny, tiny number of people. The real place that holocaust denial has a safe home in this country is in the increasingly radicalised, Wahabbist-indoctrinated muslim population.
    Do you seriously believe 'Tankies' are defacing Jewish graveyards or are the reason Jewish schools in north London need security guards? Of course not.

I'm not being 'fùcking stupid', I'm acknowledging the fact that the hard left in this country has been in cahoots with virulently anti-semitic Islamists for fùcking ages (Stop The War coalition, anyone?), using concern for the Palestinians as a useful way of legitimising both groups' deep and abiding anti-semitism. The hard left you describe exists, but is a tiny, tiny number of people. The real place that holocaust denial has a safe home in this country is in the increasingly radicalised, Wahabbist-indoctrinated muslim population.
    Do you seriously believe 'Tankies' are defacing Jewish graveyards or are the reason Jewish schools in north London need security guards? Of course not.
    Did the figure 5% say "deface graves" or "don't believe in the Holocaust"?

The latter.

And all the 350k fücking tankies who took over my party and voted for Jezbollah (pbuh) are holocaust deniers who believe Judaism and Imperialism (as they call capitalism) are interlinked.

And if they're thick enough to vote for Jez, they're thick enough to believe youtube conspiracy videos.