[QUOTE=World's End Stella;4136215]You'll have to point me to where I said anything like that, Monty. BTW, I think the whole 'identity politics' thing is load of nonsense. It's just another form of democratic expression, as far as I can see.

No, what I'd like to see is an example of a credible source (i.e. not The Sun) making a logical and rational argument for immigration control (or some other controversial policy of some kind) and then being accused of racism (or some other ism) by an equally credible source.

I must confess, I read the newspapers every day, I watch the television and listen to the radio pretty much every day, and I have yet to see or hear this particular phenomena. And yet there is no shortage of outrage from the right (I would consider myself to be part of the right, BTW) about how often this occurs. Burney has provided an example of an off the cuff comment by the former prime minister after a brief conversation with an individual, I'd like something a little more tangible, if possible

Trump has only said reasonable things about immigrantion policy and everyone on the left
considers him at best a racist and at worst a nazi. Is that not a good enough example?