Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I remember when the fixtures being announced would be classed as a big thing

I remember when the fixtures being announced would be classed as a big thing

in our current situation it all seems a bit meh!
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    in our current situation it all seems a bit meh!
    Newcastle, Liverpool, Burnley and Spurs all in August?

This is going to be painful

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Newcastle, Liverpool, Burnley and Spurs all in August?

This is going to be painful
    We've got 19 away fixtures again - of course it is going to be painful. Chelsea and United at home in the space of a few days when we will undergoing an injury crisis. ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    We've got 19 away fixtures again - of course it is going to be painful. Chelsea and United at home in the space of a few days when we will undergoing an injury crisis. ffs
    One of the positives about not really having any good players is that the impact of an injury crisis is hugely reduced.

Imagine having to go to Old TRafford without Xhaka, Kolasinac and Iwobi.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    10-12 points from all away fixtures imo

write off the home games against Manchester City, Liverpool, Manchester United, Wolves, Watford and Lester.

The rest are quite winnable imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    10-12 points from all away fixtures imo

write off the home games against Manchester City, Liverpool, Manchester United, Wolves, Watford and Lester.

The rest are quite winnable imo
    This is the first time I can ever remember considering the start of a season with absolutely no expectation at all.

It's really rather depressing.

This is the first time I can ever remember considering the start of a season with absolutely no expectation at all.

I'm still pissed off Leeds didn't get promoted so my 2 free tickets to every game would be more worthwhile

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I'm still pissed off Leeds didn't get promoted so my 2 free tickets to every game would be more worthwhile
    Well at least you've got another promotion campaign to get vaguely interested in.

I've got nothing.

Well at least you've got another promotion campaign to get vaguely interested in.

I've got nothing.
    You have the chickens, concentrate on them for the next 12 months

So you've become a whiney, entitled snowflake now? Is little Charlie going to stamp his little feet til he gets a little trophy? ...diddums!