Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: One tiny moan from yesterday.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Can you imagine a stadium of 60,000 and a pedantic ref, sticking to every law of the game? The match would be 3-hours long...

I remember watching my lad play and the opposition removed the corner flag for every corner. The ref stopped the match and told me they were "only kids" (U13) after I repeatedly pointed this out. I was asked to leave when I asked which other transgressions of the laws he was prepared to ignore #pedant
    Was it Mike Riley?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Was it Mike Riley?
    couldn't ****ing help yourself, could you, la?

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

couldn't ****ing help yourself, could you, la?

Quite incredible that Ashley Cole kept his cool after the Van Nistelrooy incident. I would have done him, sod the card

But I think we were under strict instructions not to react to anything after the previous year.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Quite incredible that Ashley Cole kept his cool after the Van Nistelrooy incident. I would have done him, sod the card

But I think we were under strict instructions not to react to anything after the previous year.
    the whole thing is quite incredible.

**** it! I need to go for a walk around the offices now...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

the whole thing is quite incredible.

**** it! I need to go for a walk around the offices now...
    Watch our lads assaulting Van Nistelrooy the previous year. Always cheers me up

One of my favourite moments in football history. Never been prouder

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Watch our lads assaulting Van Nistelrooy the previous year. Always cheers me up

One of my favourite moments in football history. Never been prouder
    Assaulting, Peter? Christ you sound like one of those whinging, cheating Munichs.

Keown bumped into him and Ralph pushed him in the back. Much ado about nowt.

Whinging, pathetic Munich c*nts.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Assaulting, Peter? Christ you sound like one of those whinging, cheating Munichs.

Keown bumped into him and Ralph pushed him in the back. Much ado about nowt.

Whinging, pathetic Munich c*nts.
    Keown pretended to celebrate and 'accidentally' clonked him on the head

Wonderful, wonderful moments. My favourite Old Trafford game.