Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I was watching a tv show about the invincibles era

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Henrik Fúcking Larsson

Manuel Fúcking Almunia
    God was I drunk that night. The George Abbott in Guildford's fault. I fancied lager and they only had Fosters and Stella so I ingeniously decided that watching the CL final and swilling endless pints of Stella was a good idea.

I can still recall the look on the Chinese woman's face at the chippy as I ordered. Not sure what she was more worried about, my ability to take my wallet out and pay or the likelihood that I was about to fall into the glass window behind me.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    God was I drunk that night. The George Abbott in Guildford's fault. I fancied lager and they only had Fosters and Stella so I ingeniously decided that watching the CL final and swilling endless pints of Stella was a good idea.

I can still recall the look on the Chinese woman's face at the chippy as I ordered. Not sure what she was more worried about, my ability to take my wallet out and pay or the likelihood that I was about to fall into the glass window behind me.
    I miss the 5.2% Stella.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”