Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Imagine your last ever meal being in Zizzi :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Oh! 'They' are speculating, are they?

Would you care to embellish on who exactly your sources are, here? I didn't realise that MI6 / the police freely dealt in speculation.
    Media sources talking to chemical weapons experts who are giving their opinions based on the reported symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I suppose it’s just for those who want to grab a quick, inexpensive bite to eat while they’re out doing something else and want to stay in their comfort zone.
    Nah. My sister and her family eat out loads and basically choose where they eat depending on where her various discount cards and vouchers are valid. I even have a couple of friends who I meet up with every couple of months and will still look for places offering various deals and whatnot.

These aren't even people short of cash. They just have bottom of the barrel tastes and standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Oh! 'They' are speculating, are they?

Would you care to embellish on who exactly your sources are, here? I didn't realise that MI6 / the police freely dealt in speculation.
    Everyone wants to be on television nowadays, R. It's shameful, really.

In the past, certain professions, the priesthood, the police, news reporters, politicians, prostitutes and so on, involved particular lifetime vows of poverty and also discretion. No longer; nowadays they all want to write bestselling memoirs and appear on CNN.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Nah. My sister and her family eat out loads and basically choose where they eat depending on where her various discount cards and vouchers are valid. I even have a couple of friends who I meet up with every couple of months and will still look for places offering various deals and whatnot.

These aren't even people short of cash. They just have bottom of the barrel tastes and standards.
    How many of them are Jewish?

Children are over-indulged and over-stimulated these days. My daughter was taught how to behave in a restaurant from a very early age. Such behaviour was simply not tolerated.
    The trouble with that, of course, was that the reason for refusing to tolerate anti-social behaviour from children is that adults didn't like the competition
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

How many of them are Jewish?
    I'm Jew-ish

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I'm Jew-ish
    I'm just testing for stereotypes, m. So far, your sister conforms and you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    The trouble with that, of course, was that the reason for refusing to tolerate anti-social behaviour from children is that adults didn't like the competition
    It's just basic good manners and consideration, really. I simply see no reason why my decision to have children justifies the ruination of others' leisure time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What on earth is VX?
    Have you never seen Nicholas Cage's best movie?? The Rock

It's just basic good manners and consideration, really. I simply see no reason why my decision to have children justifies the ruination of others' leisure time.
    Of course, that goes without saying. Too many though, will make the point to, or about, children yet not to other adults.