Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Wouldn't it be great if these JFK files came out and it turned out it was the CIA and

Wouldn't it be great if these JFK files came out and it turned out it was the CIA and

that Oswald was a patsy?

Bet it'll be boring, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    that Oswald was a patsy?

Bet it'll be boring, though.
    Maybe just lots of ███████ and ███████. I don't think the authorities are particularly trying to hide anything though; it's just what they do, through habit and training and experience. Secrecy is their currency.

It would be fun if one or two people were still going around though.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Maybe just lots of ███████ and ███████. I don't think the authorities are particularly trying to hide anything though; it's just what they do, through habit and training and experience. Secrecy is their currency.

It would be fun if one or two people were still going around though.
    I've always been a bit dubious on the lone shooter thing, tbh. He would've had to have been an extraordinary marksman to have managed that on his own.

I've always been a bit dubious on the lone shooter thing, tbh. He would've had to have been an extraordinary marksman to have managed that on his own.
    Yes, that much seemed obvious, although I've never paid much attention to the minutiae of the business.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

It was Jackie imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It was Jackie imo.
    Funny way to spell Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It was Jackie imo.
    So The Ozark Mountain Daredevils knew the score all along? Blimey!

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Funny way to spell Hillary
    lol. "Declassified JFK files reveal he’s fine." From The Mash.

I've been there. It's not that hard of a shot! In fact, pretty sure most with training could do it easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    I've been there. It's not that hard of a shot! In fact, pretty sure most with training could do it easily.
    I wouldn't have fancied it. But then, I was there before I had my eyes sorted out