Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Jack Wilshere is an interesting player.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You have chastised me in the past, at times aggressively and excessively if I may say so, for having opinions which could be deemed as negative towards our players.

Lecturing me at length about what being a supporter means, as if I am some newbie on the scene, which we both know is factually incorrect.

Now this.

You're nothing but a Dutch Irish mongrel charlatan.

That is my final word on this. Good day.
    Ooh, touchy.

Off you flounce, Paddy. Must be time for your breakfast pint.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Ooh, touchy.

Off you flounce, Paddy. Must be time for your breakfast pint.
    I had a homemade “juice” for breakfast, not sure exactly what was in it but the colour was very green, and a digestive biscuit with Nutella.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I had a homemade “juice” for breakfast, not sure exactly what was in it but the colour was very green, and a digestive biscuit with Nutella.

mrs w has one of those juicer things? My glw bought one but luckily got bored with it inside a week. Back of the cupboard it is.

I wonder what those juices are supposed to do for you. Make you shít regular, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    mrs w has one of those juicer things? My glw bought one but luckily got bored with it inside a week. Back of the cupboard it is.

I wonder what those juices are supposed to do for you. Make you shít regular, I suppose.
    Yes, Nutri Bullet thing but of course that is merely a brand name which has been taken into common vernacular, see Hoover for a well know case study.

Fruit, veg, spices and seeds / powders (legal). All blitzed to fúck and then decanted into a glass sat waiting for me as I start the challenges of a new day.

Some are vile, truly so, and will be chucked down the sink.