Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Neymar had 13 goals last season.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Neymar had 13 goals last season.

whilst playing 30 games. Is this worth 40m pounds a year. I have my doubts. That's 3 million pounds per goal, give or take.

http://us.soccerway.com/players/neym...junior/102697/

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    whilst playing 30 games. Is this worth 40m pounds a year. I have my doubts. That's 3 million pounds per goal, give or take.

http://us.soccerway.com/players/neym...junior/102697/
    Do you think he does anything else though? I mean as well as having goals? Maybe he makes the tea and cuts up the oranges at half time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Do you think he does anything else though? I mean as well as having goals? Maybe he makes the tea and cuts up the oranges at half time.
    Oranges need to be cut up before half-time, surely. Perhaps that is one of his responsibilities if he starts from the bench?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Oranges need to be cut up before half-time, surely. Perhaps that is one of his responsibilities if he starts from the bench?
    It always struck me as a most inappropriate half time refreshment; a quarter of an orange and a cup of sweet milky tea? Bleeurgh. I suppose they drink water these days. Fancy dans and no mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It always struck me as a most inappropriate half time refreshment; a quarter of an orange and a cup of sweet milky tea? Bleeurgh. I suppose they drink water these days. Fancy dans and no mistake.
    I used to love the half-time oranges. Best part of the match, ISTR. Probably because the rest of the time my team were being beaten about 12-0.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I used to love the half-time oranges. Best part of the match, ISTR. Probably because the rest of the time my team were being beaten about 12-0.
    I played with a lad for a while who used to enjoy a spliff at half time. It didn't particularly detract from his performance, either. He was shít in the first half as well.