Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Typical Norwegian Somalians

Typical Norwegian Somalians

10 characters.

A Norgy Somali is a poor man's German Turk. A non-league Mesut Ozil.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    10 characters.
    Yeah. Lucky he was one of the mentally ill murdering Muslims and not one of the normal murdering Muslims. If it hadn't been for that, I might have started worrying about these Muslims and their tendency to go around murdering people. As it is, I'm completely reassured.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yeah. Lucky he was one of the mentally ill murdering Muslims and not one of the normal murdering Muslims. If it hadn't been for that, I might have started worrying about these Muslims and their tendency to go around murdering people. As it is, I'm completely reassured.
    Sky just call him Norwegian And how about they announce his name? Let's sweep this story under the rug. Just a nutter let's move on.

I enjoyed the way the papers were trying to claim he was a chubby-faced white man earlier.

You get a lot of white, chubby-faced Somalians.

I enjoyed the way the papers were trying to claim he was a chubby-faced white man earlier.

Who was screaming uncontrollably. Yet witnesses say he didn't make any noise.

D

I just read that the authorities described it as a "spontaneous attack". How in the name of Allan can they possibly, possibly POSSIBLY know this?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    D

I just read that the authorities described it as a "spontaneous attack". How in the name of Allan can they possibly, possibly POSSIBLY know this?
    The fact he has a knife with him shows it's not spontaneous imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Sky just call him Norwegian And how about they announce his name? Let's sweep this story under the rug. Just a nutter let's move on.
    Yeah. When Somalians are raping people on cruise ships over here they're called Swedes.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    D

I'm curious how someone who deliberately goes out with a knife on a stabbing rampage can be accused of doing it 'spontaneously'. What definition of 'spontaneous' are they using here?