Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOOOOL @ Vijay.

LOOOOL @ Vijay.

Welcome to a damp summer's day at Lord's, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Welcome to a damp summer's day at Lord's, mate.
    Some day, Jimmy's going to retire from test cricket
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I was thinking of trying to jinx England but after my sterling work in the first test was undone by India's incompetence the ungrateful *******s don't deserve it.

I can see India getting 500 here

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Some day, Jimmy's going to retire from test cricket
    I know. Mind you, he could be my age and still take wickets in these conditions.

I know. Mind you, he could be my age and still take wickets in these conditions.
    Hang-on 11-2 in conditions tailor-made for one of the finest bowlers of all time. And you get yourself run out - What.The.****.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Hang-on 11-2 in conditions tailor-made for one of the finest bowlers of all time. And you get yourself run out - What.The.****.
    To be fair, it was Kohli who got him run out. He called, legged it halfway down the pitch and then turned around. shít-bearded ****.

To be fair, it was Kohli who got him run out. He called, legged it halfway down the pitch and then turned around. shít-bearded ****.
    #Boycott&Randall

Just seen it - cool head from young Pope though, which is nice

That run out lol

During the rain break they would’ve discussed avoiding stupid decisions and then they do that

Well done lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    That run out lol

During the rain break they would’ve discussed avoiding stupid decisions and then they do that

Well done lads.
    They must be thanking the lord (or Vishnu or that elephant chap or whatever colourful nonsense it is these benighted pagans bow down to) for all this rain.